Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rainy day blues

I've got the rainy day blues. It's getting dark so early here. I missed out on this part of the season last year, and didn't remember how early the darkness arrived. It kind of sucks the energy out of me.

I've been working, as you know. Danny and I took a trip to Colorado. It was my birthday on October 26th, and Halloween happened. I am sure I'm missing out on some things.

Yankees won last night.

I just watched this Johnny Cash video, so it's adding to the Blueness. I watched it years ago and loved it then too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

2 comments:

JP's view said...

..not so many more views after that rainy day! Lost in the fog ?
You should move to here (St-Barts ( !!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!