Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey All!

Well, I've just been finishing up with school. I feel so excited and sort of sad that this chapter of my life is coming to an end. What next? I have been looking for jobs, but have not yet applied. I am going to do that once I graduate. I plan on going on a little vacation at the end of March and then starting work after that. I am so nervous.

I have not worked for someone else besides my parents for like 4 years. I like working. I need to be around other people though.

A lot of people around me have been getting sick lately. I am nervous I am going to catch something, so I am trying to stay low today and rest. I felt a little bit of a sore throat coming on last night so I took some Welness Formula. That stuff works well for me.

I have been exploring new places in Portland lately. Like North Portland. I went to Gravy. Such a good restaurant on Mississippi. They make their own corned beef at the restaurant. If you know me you know I love corned beef hash. It was delicious. They are spendy, but they have HUGE portions. I got three meals out of my one order. So, the price is worth it.

I went to Mississippi again yesterday to go to the hardware store, the ReBuilding Center, and ¿por quĂ© no?.

If you want to work on some fun home projects, and you need inspiration go to the ReBuilding Center. Oh my word! I love it there. I thought of so many fun ideas, but I only bought what I went there for and that was a couple slabs of wood for my current project for my class.

I plan to go back after I graduate. I would love that. I want to learn how to weld. I should take a welding class. That something on my list of things to do before I die. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

This whole almost being done with school thing has a lot of excitement. There's so many directions in which my life could head. I know I need structure. That's really important for me, because I don't know how to create structure for myself. I'll write again, and maybe I'll still be sorting through the same questions again, and maybe I'll have some answers. We'll see.

No comments: