Monday, March 23, 2009

I graduated!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I have so much to fill you in on. Unfortunately I don't have any time right now, but I just realized that I didn't even tell you that I graduated yet. I have to post our installation pictures on here (my art collaboration with the mannequin). And my other installation, oh, and I guess I could take some pics of my printmaking from this term and put it on here too. I just checked my grades and I got all A's. Holy Moly!!!! I am really happy because it feels like such a great way to end my college career. I felt like this was a last great term to have. I worked hard, and I enjoyed my classes and the projects I had. I enjoyed my classmates (for the most part), and phew, I am finished.

My friends and family gave me a surprise graduation party to top it all off. I felt really honored and loved. I will share more details later. I have to go to my meeting pretty soon. BYE!!!

No comments: