Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When to buy organic

I just got the newest Shopper's Guide to Pesticides from the Environmental Working Group. It's a really handy list to help me remember what to buy organic. I thought you'd be interested in downloading it, too. Check it out at: http://www.foodnews.org

I don't know if you guys are like me, but I attempt to buy organic produce most the time, but sometimes I go to other places like Trader Joe's or elsewhere where there is not always a full selection of organic produce. Plus it's nice to pay a little less money every now and then. So the link will give you a heads up on when to go organic and when it's not as harmful to go without it.

There a printable wallet-sized version. HEALTH TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES TOO! I just made that up and I like it.

No comments: