Monday, May 4, 2009

cat search update

I forgot to tell you, we went to another place, The Pixie Project to look for cats, but no luck again. It was a great place to look for cats though. They all had pretty good temperaments, but none of them were quite right. I am really going off of gut instinct here in finding the right cat and none of them have hit the spot yet. If you're wanting a cat fix or you want a nice adult cat, then I would highly recommend The Pixie Project. It's on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd on the East side of Portland.

The cats are all in one open room and you can just sit and hang out with them. There was just one girl that comes every once in a while and just hangs out there because cats make her happy. It was funny. There was a cat in there that had an eating problem (overeating) and when it came into the place it weighed 30 pounds! I didn't know they could get that big. She went to her food dish and had an eating session 5 or 6 times while we were in there. I felt bad for her, but she was pretty sweet. Actually I took a picture of her with my phone. I put her picture on here tomorrow.

No comments: