Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kali the cat



I got a new phone, not new, an old phone, new to me. I broke my other one, so a friend let me have an old one of his. Anyway, I evidently can't send messages through Bluetooth onto my computer anymore. But I looked up her picture on their website. The pictures does not do her size justice. She is a Russian Blue and she is very sweet, but so large.

I also reached 200,000 miles on my car and I took a picture of the odometer, but that too is on my phone. It was a really exciting moment for me. The funny thing is now my car is starting to make a funny smell. That car has been so good to me. His name (yes, it's a he), is Isigio. He's a Geo Prizm, and he is wonderful. All I have ever done for that car is take it in for oil changes. Amazing. I am grateful for his service to me. Well, I better get to work.

No comments: