Monday, May 4, 2009

Long time, no write again

Hey guys, I am just writing to write. I have been sick. Danny's keyboard is messed up, so I am going to keep this short. Oh good, it's working again. It's been glitching lately. I am going to write some tomorrow to fill you in on the weekend. It was fun times. Sometimes I get stressed out about not writing for a while and just have to jot a little tid bit down to make myself feel better.

Hola Diego! Danny just told me you still read the blog, so cool. I miss you man. I have not been practicing Spanish that much, hardly at all actually. I feel sad about it, but I am not really doing much to stop it. I will study Spanish again. I will, I will. I need to get your e-mail address from Danny so I can write to you instead of leaving you this message on the blog. Sorry to all of you who are not Diego :)

No comments: