Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First day of school

Oh my word. A lot has happened in the last 5 days, that is why I have not written for so long. We moved into a new place...I don't know if I told you this before, but it's different then the place I originally talked about. It's really a great place. It's in NW Portland. We don't have internet yet, so that's another reason why I haven't written on the blog lately. This week is going to be crazy. I have SO many things I need to get done. One of them being my testimony. It's basically my life story and it is around 13-15 pages, so I need to get cracking on that. I have 2 pages so far. I was sick on Sunday and all day yesterday, so I was unable to work on it for very long. I am still sick today, but functional sick. Before I was the type of sick where you need to stay in bed.

I am not going to write very much more because I should get some lunch and stop procrastinating. I want to fill you in on my life, but I should be good, and do my work. I hope you all are doing great! If you're reading this from Argentina, I miss you greatly. I have not had many opportunities to practice my Spanish because I have been so busy, but I am going to join a Spanish speaking club. I have about an hour and 45 minute drive to school, so I practiced a little in the car today. I was just talking to myself, but at least it was something. K, I really should go now.

No comments: