Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to you all! 2008 was an amazing year for Danny and I. I think it's been probably the best year of my life. It seemed like it was 5 years packed into one. It was a tough year, but so rewarding. One of the most rewarding parts was the awesome opportunity to live in Argentina-meet the lovely people, experience an exciting new culture, and just live it up in a different country.

The start of this year brings some excitement for Danny and I. On Monday, Jan.5, he starts his new job (it's still with Intel, but it's his first day with the final placement he chose.) Tuesday, Jan. 6th, I start school. It will be my last term and Oregon State University, and then I will graduate. Woohoo!!! I am giving my testimony on January 9th, and co-leading a women's small group that will begin on January 12th. I am going to be a busy lady in the next couple weeks.

Something a little more immediate is this Friday, Jan. 2nd, we will be moving into our new place. Can you believe it? I am highly anticipating it. So, the place we decided to live is different, but a good different. It's in NW Portland, on 26th...so, that's a fun, safe, and quieter neighborhood with really good restaurants, and cool shops all around the area. I'll tell you more about it later. I should get some rest. Goodnight, and I really wish you a happy new year!

No comments: