Friday, September 5, 2008

Venice Beach Entertainment

Our second day: Today has been nice and relaxing. We woke up and got breakfast burritos and fresh squeezed juice at The Fruit Gallery and ate on a bench on the beach. Unfortunately Danny had to start work, but I unpacked and went grocery shopping, I am settling in. There's constant commotion and high energy outside our window. Last night Danny woke up to hear a guy yelling because someone was stealing his car, and a different time I woke up to hear I guy yell out "I LOVE LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I guess he just wanted to let everyone know.

There's always fun music and waves crashing... I could get used to this. On my way back from grocery shopping I ran into some hilarious street performers. I recorded part of it with my phone for your viewing pleasure. It's hard to tell from the angle, but there are 6 or 7 people bent over that he is doing a side flip over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

By the way, I live like 10 minutes from Venice! I am excited to see your adventure unfold. South America is AMAZING!!!! - Naomi

Lizzie said...

I talked to Ang yesterdy and she reminded me of that. I was planning on calling you tomorrow about a time to hang out. I'll still give you a call tomorrow.