Saturday, September 6, 2008


We biked 22 miles on our beach cruiser bikes from Venice Beach through Santa Monica, then finished up at Malibu Beach. Oh my word, we were so hungry after our ride. We ate at Bubba Gump's and had some frickin' delicious coconut shrimp!

I've concluded that Venice Beach is my favorite beach out of the three mentioned. People are way too crazy not to love them here. I think I am also attracted to the community feel. I love how everyone just loves to have fun together. Today and tomorrow there having a gathering of a couple hundred drummers on the beach. Good times. Oh, you know the street performers I talked about yesterday, where they flipped over 6 or 7 people? Well, Danny wasn't there last time, so we watched part of their act today, and of course they chose him to be one of the people they asked to volunteer, and eventually they flipped over him too. He was blushing so bad and got really embarrassed, it was funny.

No comments: