Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Homework and library friends

I am going to be good and do my homework instead of post about the falls. I want to, but I know I should do my homework now. I talked to my library friends again. We talked for about 3 hours. Some in English, but mostly in Castillian! Choppy of course, but still fun. Sergio (the guy who owns the bookstore) gave me a present. He gave me a book to practice Cordobeses. Which is like the specific words and sayings that people use in Cordoba. Certain provinces have their own way of saying certain things, and this one was about how Cordobes speak. I was so happy to receive it! I had so much fun talking with them again. I got to meet Segio's sister, and Rene (the guy from before) was in there too. There was a new guy who lived in Detroit for a year and half, but is from Argentina who was shopping for books, and he overheard us talking and he translated a little bit. We laughed a lot, and had a great time. Need to do homework! Chau!

No comments: